Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yet another entry.

Here we are Sunday. It felt like today would never come. We struck the set of Oklahoma today. After 2 or 3 months of hard work late night's and stress it is over. I'm out of town for the weekend so I don't have a way to post pictures from camera but there are a couple of shots I want to share with everyone so I'll post them when I can.
All in all the show went really well. No one was sick. No one got hurt. The set didn't fall apart. The lights stayed on and the crowd kept clapping. I'm sad to see it go but I'm excited to sleep again.
The producer and his wife held the cast party last night and it was so much fun!

Now that the show is over it is time for more concerts and presentations. We are back in full swing with our drama club. They rehearse 4 times a week in the theater and in the choir room. Their production this spring will be All Shook Up. This musical features many songs made famous by Elvis! 

I will be posting pictures from the show as soon as I can as my personal laptop has crashed and my home internet is down... I'm writing this from my work computer and am not sure if I'll have time this week to put the pictures up from here.

My next entry should either be focused on lighting or on sound... I haven't decided yet.
Thanks for reading!

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment